Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Sneak Peak

This is one of the few posters for "Cabaret" hanging up all over campus: 

Left to Right: Lisa, Cam, Sam (aka "Samantha"), Lauren F., Stevie, and Lauren O

The girls in the pictures are the other Kit Kat Klub girls I'm in the show with! I was not able to be at the photo shoot, so no... that is not me hanging upside down (I've had a few girls ask). Like I said, the show is R-rated so pictures like this is why I haven't really been whipping out my camera at rehearsals! Haha... no worries though Mom, I will for sure get a few pictures before the show is over. Just wait until you see how I get to do my makeup... it's... beautiful? :)

p.s. This guy totally makes my day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5DwIcnpBCA&feature=PlayList&p=EDD03F23CA17FFA6&index=5 

1 comment: